Mere Theory are pleased to announce a special celebration for the launch of the group’s second album Walking In Storms with a huge event at the Adelaide UniBar on Saturday 30 July.
A whole night of rock’n’roll fun has been planned out with good friends Grenadiers, Paper Arms, Secrets In Scale, and Before The Aftermath all sharing the stage. Mere Theory will be performing a one-hour set featuring songs from all four of their releases.
Limited Presale Tickets are available from MoshTix for $15 + B/F including a CD digipack of Walking In Storms.
Mere Theory’s debut album Catalan Atlas album garnered rave reviews from Rolling Stone, BLUNT, Time Out Sydney, The Canberra Times, The Adelaide Advertiser and more.
Walking In Storms heralds a powerful new modern rock sound for Mere Theory in 2011. Described by Rolling Stone magazine as “one of the most inventive forces in Australian rock”, the band’s long anticipated second album breaks through in September through MGM.
Walking In Storms
- Produced by Nigel Black and Evan James (The Mark of Cain, Pharaohs) at Adelaide’s Broadcast
- Mixed by Richard Stolz (Bodyjar, After the Fall)
- Mastered by John Ruberto (Crystal Mastering, Melbourne)
- Break Through music video online now – features action from the Adelaide Roller Derby 2010 Grand Final
- 11 song album released through MGM September 2011
Two songs from the new album are available free from the music page of this website.